City Evacuation [part 1] City Evacuation [part 1]

The best level

that is the best level of all sonic games

"Act 1" "Act 1"

Nice remix

i like all the change. This is from like the most popular stage emerald hill zone on Sonic 2. I havent played the origional for the Genisis. I was just a baby! So i tried them out with Sonic Mega Collection+

Rythim-Man responds:

Yea, ofcourse it's most popular because anyone who's ever played Sonic 2 has played that stage (it's stage one lol...or should I say "Act 1"). Ya, I needed to put a few changes in it inorder to keep from having no originality at all.

Thanks for the review, and keep on keepin' on.

Sonic and Knuckles Intro Loop Sonic and Knuckles Intro Loop

It is my favorite genisis sonic intro song

Still sounds a little to much like the origional. You shoulda mixed it up some more. It just sounds like u took it from the game no change.

P.S. lol i am happening right now to be playing Sonic and Knuckles right now. Hmm it has seemed that i have drowned in some sand.

P.S.S Im on Sandopolis zone act 2

philjo responds:

the game aint easy, nuff said. but its soo good fun and the music makes it the superbest sonic out there! Thanks for listening and reviewing! Respect

Sonic The Hedgehog Super Speed Sonic The Hedgehog Super Speed

Dang i cant remember

Wow I know ive heard that song somewhere but i just cant remember. I know its In some sonic game. I wouldnt be surpised if I own it. Could u plz tell me where it is from just so it will stop bugging me. Wait its coming back now.Isnt it from Star light zone on Sonic the Hedgehog 1?

Sonic Advance 3 - Cyber Track Sonic Advance 3 - Cyber Track

Wow I ddnt no tht i wsnt ony psn tht knw tht stage

Wow i just got Sonic advance 3 A few months ago. And I beat it. And then i just happened to be on NG and saw this new submission. Im all like "Hey the name Cyber Track sounds kinda familar." then i started listing and i knew exactly where it was from. But really wow i didnt think anybody would take a Sonic Advance 3 Song and Remix it. Nobody would have ever thougt of that! Well thanx for refeshing my memory and letting me here a good Sonic Song. ttyl

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Dude, SA3 is the best game i ever played, but then again i havent played Riders yet. Ooooo i cant wait for the $$$$. lol

Sonic: live and learn Sonic: live and learn

My favorite Sonic songs

This is my favorite sonic song. I like how u changed it. It reminds me of Sonic and Shadow fighting the biolizard on space colony ark. Ive never actually played the whole game. just at my friends houses. Ive never had a Dreamcast or Gamecube just ps2

Chronamut responds:

same here hehehe..

thanks for the review - glad you enjoyed it!

-shawn-

Sonic 3 Big Bad Boss Final Sonic 3 Big Bad Boss Final

Yes first reviewer

wow ive never been the first reviewer before. I dont really like the music even tought i do like sonic.

CMAJason responds:

fanx 4 ur rvw, lrn2spl lol.

Sonic The Hedgehog Dirty Remix Sonic The Hedgehog Dirty Remix

Best Sonic Track Ever

Thats is soooooo good they should use it as a theme song on an intro movie for a Sonic Game!!

HouseMasta responds:

thanks a lot man, i appreciate the 10!

Sonic 2 - EmeraldHill Zone Sonic 2 - EmeraldHill Zone

I love all Sonic Music

Any Sonic audio track that has effort and time and care put into it I give all 10s!!!!

TopherJ responds:

Thank you. I know that there is many sonic covers on newgrounds, but I wanted to put something up that had a little work put into it. I have a crap pc and I can't edit the songs properly but I like how this turned out.