Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Best flash game i have ever played

I have never played a flash game with THIS MUCH CONTENT!. This is miles more content than any flash game ever! Very fun levels and a great story to go along with it. I like the way you combined elements of Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario Galaxy into one. this is truly amazing and will be remembered. This is easily going onto the front page and getting 1 for the week, day, and possibly be #1 of all time for a while! Fantastic job!

Gangster Bros. 1.1 Gangster Bros. 1.1

Funny, for a while

I found the plot and concept pretty funny. Animation and music were good. Controls werent tight enough.

Stick pwnage dressup! Stick pwnage dressup!

Poinless really

The wepons were cool. But it got boring in 5 seconds. Through the Fire and Flames was a bad choice too for something like this.

Tails' Nightmare Tails' Nightmare

Great demo

I liked Cosmic Rush but it had some problems. I couldnt find out how to beat that evil tails doll cause u cant even touch it.

Super Race Super Race

Needs improvement

Good graphics and plenty of modes. But the lack of sound sucked. It was hard to judge exactly where you were and controls werent precise enough. The gameplay for a game like this needs to take up the whole screen too.

Super Smash Bro Quiz V2 Super Smash Bro Quiz V2

Pit was in America moron

Those were pretty simple questions. Except the japanese character question was FALSE. all of those were in america. PIt was in Kid Icarus. Know your facts before you quiz someone/

Sonic Xtreme 2 Sonic Xtreme 2

Controls kill it

The levles were boring. The controls is where it really fell. u slide around everywhere. u cant stop tails's flying. and whats the point in getting the rings when u die anyway????

Tails: Cosmic Rush Tails: Cosmic Rush

Reflex game? and why tails?

You think it would be Sonic instead of tails. Well, you do need Tails' flying ability. It seemed like i was going down the last level of sonic and the secret rings on a guitar hero fretboard. The last part was pretty hard. But I eventually beat it. Good game

Mazemania Mazemania

Hits would've helped

The only Zelda Reference is the poorly drawn Triforce Pieces. NO HINTS! This just turned into a ridiculous guessing game. Most of the screens looked the same. I got 2 of the pieces

The Brawl Quiz The Brawl Quiz

Some questions good, some bad

ANCIENT MINISTER! NOT PRIME MINISTER. I wasnt sure on the one about the events and SSE levels. but the rest were pretty good. You needed some more time on it though. I love that game. I got like 190 hours on it.

HellBentGoose responds:

Yeah, I didn't know what his name was; I forgot.
lol; me either
I liked the game too (brawl)