Halo: Funny Situations Halo: Funny Situations

I'm sorry but,

Not a single one of those were funny, at all. The animation was great though.

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

Revenge of the AWESOME

Reminds me of an egoraptor awesome flash. Really funny and just about summed up the movie (which i loved, not as good at the first though)

Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

Best Pokemon flash!

I was suprised how awesome and funny this was! and Missingo at the end. Ha i used to do that glitch all the time! My friend caught it and corrupted his game XD

OrangePylon responds:

Thanks! I filled it up with awesome faces to cause the reviewer to have the word 'awesome' stuck in his mind when he reviews. I think it worked.

And haha your friend's a dick.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Best flash game i have ever played

I have never played a flash game with THIS MUCH CONTENT!. This is miles more content than any flash game ever! Very fun levels and a great story to go along with it. I like the way you combined elements of Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario Galaxy into one. this is truly amazing and will be remembered. This is easily going onto the front page and getting 1 for the week, day, and possibly be #1 of all time for a while! Fantastic job!

Gangster Bros. 1.1 Gangster Bros. 1.1

Funny, for a while

I found the plot and concept pretty funny. Animation and music were good. Controls werent tight enough.

Stick pwnage dressup! Stick pwnage dressup!

Poinless really

The wepons were cool. But it got boring in 5 seconds. Through the Fire and Flames was a bad choice too for something like this.

City Evacuation [part 1] City Evacuation [part 1]

The best level

that is the best level of all sonic games

"Act 1" "Act 1"

Nice remix

i like all the change. This is from like the most popular stage emerald hill zone on Sonic 2. I havent played the origional for the Genisis. I was just a baby! So i tried them out with Sonic Mega Collection+

Rythim-Man responds:

Yea, ofcourse it's most popular because anyone who's ever played Sonic 2 has played that stage (it's stage one lol...or should I say "Act 1"). Ya, I needed to put a few changes in it inorder to keep from having no originality at all.

Thanks for the review, and keep on keepin' on.

Sonic and Knuckles Intro Loop Sonic and Knuckles Intro Loop

It is my favorite genisis sonic intro song

Still sounds a little to much like the origional. You shoulda mixed it up some more. It just sounds like u took it from the game no change.

P.S. lol i am happening right now to be playing Sonic and Knuckles right now. Hmm it has seemed that i have drowned in some sand.

P.S.S Im on Sandopolis zone act 2

philjo responds:

the game aint easy, nuff said. but its soo good fun and the music makes it the superbest sonic out there! Thanks for listening and reviewing! Respect